Skid Steer Attachment | Extreme duty Rock Grapple
The Extreme Duty Rock Bucket Grapple has been built for extreme applications, designed rugged and durable for heavy use. Ideal for newer, larger and stronger machines, this Extreme duty Rock Bucket Grapple pairs excellent with loaders boasting increased horse power and lift capacities. The solid quick attach area keeps debris secure and enclosed, preventing material from spilling and jamming the machine or getting in the way of the operator. Put this rugged extreme duty rock grapple attachment to the test and expertly clear land, clean up after demolition, remove brush, pick logs and firewood, and much more.
- Extreme Duty Rock Bucket with Grapples
- 1/2" tines, spaced 3" apart
- Solid quick attach area encloses material and protects machine and operator
- Ideal for new, larger skid steer and compact track loaders with increased horsepower
- Built for extreme applications and steady work
- Grapples includes covered cylinders, enclosed hose routing, and oversized pivot pins with grease fittings
- Pick up rocks roots, logs, firewood, debris and more
- Ideal for shaping land, demolition clearing, land clearing, landscaping and more
- Industrial Cylinders: 10" stroke, 2" bore, 1.25" greasable pins
Tine Thickness: 1/2"
Tine Spacing: 3"
Maximum Opening: 30"
72" Model Weight: 1034 Pounds
78" Model Weight: 1083 Pounds
84" Model Weight: 1150 Pounds
We are located at 1950 Highway 42 South, McDonough GA