Skid Steer Attachments | Standard Root Grapple
Our Standard Root Grapple just recently sold. This particular grapple sales for $2300. It is made for machines that are for 70hp and up. Definitely a hard working piece of equipment. This grapple is used for moving large debris and trees that have been cut down and are in need of moving. The skid steer grapple is made of 1/2" steel and is very durable. This grapple will definitely get the job done. We always guarantee our customer satisfaction.
Root Grapple Standard Specs:
- NEW for 2019 - Longer 2" x 10" cylinders
- NEW for 2019 - Newly designed Cylinder covers - more protection - Stronger and more durable fit.
- NEW for 2019 - Much larger Opening - an industry leading 34" (31.5" tip to tip, 34" Ground to top)
- NEW for 2019 - Solid inserts on upper tongs (tines) providing much more protection and strength
- NEW for 2019 - Grease fitting on both upper tongs
- NEW for 2019 - Completely enclosed hose protection from all the elements
- NEW for 2019 - New style - stronger lower teeth with less "turn up" curve- for much more power and strength
- NEW for 2019 - Newly designed Flat Face couplers with 90 degree ends for easier pushing on & off
- NEW for 2019 - Completely redesigned angle of hook up for a wider range of use both on Tractor & Skid steer
- 3/8' steel construction Top tongs, middles and sides
- Doubled - steel serrated teeth for the harsh conditions
- 6000 psi burst strength hydraulic lines
- Nylon Hose protector sleeve included
- Industry standard Flat Face Couplers Included ( ask for Pioneer style AG coupler if using on a tractor) Free no extra charge
- These FFC couplers will fit all your skid steers that have Flat looking face to them.
- Universal Quick Attach Plate - Fits all types of skid steers that use the standard style quick attach, this includes tractors like Kubota, Mahindra, Kioti, New Holland and many more.
We are located at 1950 Highway 42 South, McDonough GA